Thursday, July 7, 2011

HCG Diet- Day 2

I have finally purchased my HCG drops and I used the 4th and 5th of July as my load days. Yesterday the 6th was Day 1. I have to admit, it was horrible. I felt so incredibly awful! Mind you, none of it was physical. It was all psychological. I was so cranky and bitter because I couldn't have a snack!! This of course, makes me sound so much worse, but it's the truth. The fact that something was keeping me from enjoying any snack I wished almost drove me insane. I didn't feel hungry, my stomache wasn't hurting or growling. I just believed I was hungry because I didn't get what I wanted. I survived though, thanks to drama rehearsal and a prayer.

We are on day two today and I must say it's a whole lot better. I cooked my 100g of steak seasoned with pepper. On HCG you are allowed no oils or fats at all, so after I cut all the visible fat off the steak I seasonned it and seared it well in a pan. I also packed a tomato and a small cucumber to take to work. Just before I reheated my steak in the microwave at work, I drizzled a little lemon on both sides. It was delicious! I sprinkled a tiny bit of salt on my tomato and cucumber and it was really good. I don't feel hungry today. I've been drinking my water like I'm supposed to and not thinking about snacking. I'm in a much better mood!

I know I can do this for sure. I just need to keep trying to fight the cravings to snack, because in all reality, that's what got me into this mess in the first place, and it's not that I'm hungry it's just that something sounds good and I haven't ever told myself "No."

If there's anyone out there who has done or is on HCG or any similar diets, drop me a line and let me know how you got through the cravings!

Till next time!
(oo)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!