Monday, December 19, 2011

Good News!!

I wanted to share what I always knew to be true but recently decided to trust with all of my heart and soul. I wanted to tell you if you're seeing this and you are in a dark place there is hope because I have found it. I want to tell you that someone loves you, cares for you, believes in you and wants you to know it.

His name is Jesus Christ. He was born for YOU. He lived for YOU. He died on a cross for YOU. He rose again...for YOU. He loves you so much that He will not force himself into your life, He will come to you when you call...and He desperately wants you to call.

I want to testify to the Truth that is Jesus...and He is the Truth...(you can actually look it up in scholarly readings besides the Bible.) Those who know me well know I was not a religious person, I did not attend church, and I did not openly speak about Faith. I was depressed, unhappy, and fearful. When I found myself on my knees I decided it was time to pray...and I did.

If I found a product that I really liked and I bought it and it worked I would endorse it. I owe it to the Lord to endorse Him the same way. He is working miracles in my life...He is changing me, and the people around me in ways I never thought possible. All I can do is be thankful and now return the goodness and kindness God is showing by doing what He has asked of me to do...believe with all my hear, and proclaim with all my strength.

Amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!